Friday, September 02, 2005

Hurricane Help Fund Drive: I am trying to raise money for Hurricane victims.

I will write a short story about you for $25. Simply provide your name and any details you feel are significant, and I will write a 1 - 2 page fictional story guaranteed to be inaccurate!

OR, I will take a portrait of you or your pet for $100, complete with 4 wallet-sized photos and 2 8x10's. Portrait offer only valid in Seattle, WA or Mount Vernon, WA.

All proceeds will be split between the American Red Cross and America's Second Harvest.

If you are interested, please visit my website for contact instructions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

I love your first story. If you write what happens next, I will contribute.
I think you should include your stories here.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home